If you are trying to contact our MP Peter Kyle please go to www.peterkyle.co.uk
- What a jam-packed nine months! - This Executive Committee has been the first for our new Hove and Portslade Constituency. We started in March 2017, and what an eventful 9 months it has been: a General Election – with a landslide victory in our constituency for Labour and Peter Kyle – and conference this year in our fair city! We are… Continue reading What a jam-packed nine months!
- Hove CLP Delegates Conference Report - All members can now read the FULL conference report, including a forward from Peter Kyle MP, compiled by our 2017 delegates and edited by Heather McKenzie, by clicking here Members can read the introduction below INTRODUCTION An estimated 13,000 delegates attended this year’s conference. The atmosphere was electric at the first conference since Labour’s much… Continue reading Hove CLP Delegates Conference Report
- Consultation on Landlord Licensing & leafleting at Hove Station - Around one in three homes in Brighton and Hove is privately rented. Private rented housing is more likely to be in poor condition than other types of housing. The Labour-led council’s proposed new licensing scheme will require landlords to register the homes they rent with the council, make properties available for inspection and provide evidence… Continue reading Consultation on Landlord Licensing & leafleting at Hove Station
- Welcoming B&H BAME Labour members to the B&H BAME Labour Forum - Brighton & Hove (B&H) Black Asian Minority Ethnic (BAME) Labour Forum is a city wide group to support BAME members of the Labour Party. All BAME Labour members from any of the B&H constituencies are very welcome. Meetings are held on the last Tuesday of the month at the Labour Party Offices at 99, Church… Continue reading Welcoming B&H BAME Labour members to the B&H BAME Labour Forum
- Hove & Portslade CLP Women’s Officer Report - Women’s Forum: Activities Hove and Portslade CLP held its first women’s forum on 24th June 2017, from 10am – 12pm, at BHASVIC. Activities included: an analysis of the way women’s rights were dealt with during the election at the national and local levels; a review of roles and responsibilities of members; the development of a… Continue reading Hove & Portslade CLP Women’s Officer Report